6 high schools and 4 colleges joined too discuss about topics:
1. Mental health (staying away from friends, no social interactions, loneliness, addiction to electronics)
2. Difficult year for learning and progress.
3. Suicide Prevention. Needs to be addressed as many kids may be depressed due to not getting into college of their dreams or due to so many deaths around the world due to COVID-19.
4. Helping each other creating healthy competition.
5. How to stay happy in adverse situation.
The event was moderated by Fariha Newaz (LCPC, CADC)